Act! 365 API is a RESTful, JSON based API.
With every API request, use the BASIC scheme to send along your API key as the username, and your Development key as the password.
Try it now.
Enter https://app.act365.com/act/api/contacts in the resource field
- Select Basic from the Authentication dropdown
- Paste your API key as Username, and your Development key as the password
- Hit Send. You should see your contacts!
API requests are rate limited, so be sure to look at the following headers:
- X-RateLimit-Limit - the number of calls you can make a minute.
- X-RateLimit-Remaining - the number of calls you have left this minute.
- X-RateLimit-Reset - the next time the limit will be reset.
Act! 365 supports the following OData Query and HTTP standards